Friday , September 20 2019
Home | Music Tech | How To Promote Your Music (Part One)

How To Promote Your Music (Part One)

USE SOCIAL MEDIA THE RIGHT WAY

We all use social media. If you’re not on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter these days, it’s almost like you don’t exist. However, you may not be using social media to it’s full potential to promote your music.

Social media is NOT a straight-up marketing platform. It’s really a catalyst for conversation and word-of-mouth marketing. About 80% of your posts should be  conversational, and interesting, leaving about 20% for promotional material.

SEO for Musicians: 2019’s 4 Step Guide To Market Your Music

That’s not to say that conversational posts can’t be promotional! You just need to learn how to frame the content in interesting ways. For example, if you’re in the studio recording a new album, try sprinkling little updates on social media. Tell a story about your studio experience that day, share a photo of the mix, or post a short teaser video of a song.

If you’re out on tour, take photos at the venues or share short videos or photos of the audiences. These things aren’t obviously promotional, but they still let fans know what’s going on.

It’s important to remember, though, that social media isn’t the end-all-be-all when it comes to promoting your music. It can easily become a huge time suck that takes you away from your music if you don’t manage your time properly

Kindly call +233246106248 to promote your music,business,brand on Jonilar.net at a very cool price. Instagram: @iamJonilar Twitter:@Jonilar

About Jonilar

Jonilar is a Ghanaian Publicist, Tourist and Brand expert. He has been nominated for a couple of awards including African Youth Awards,Ghana Music Awards South Africa in the category of “Blogger of the year” category. He writes on Music, Tourism, Digital marketing, Youth development etc. Mobile:+233246106248 E-mail:Jonilaronline@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

1
Welcome to Jonilar.net
Please how can we help you?
Powered by