February, the month of love is here.
What makes it memorable is the global celebration of Valentine’s Day, on every 14th day in the month, a day that has been accepted to celebrate love. Here in Ghana, they have the day has been christened “Chocolate day” to maximize the use of Ghanaian Chocolate to express love and affection toward each other.
It is however obvious that we can’t celebrate the day and the entire month of love without good Ghanaian music to complement it. So here is a list of songs that you should update your playlists with to make your “month of love” exceptionally different
- Sarkodie – Making of Bra ft. Pat Thomas
2. Gallaxy – Papa Bi
3. Sorakiss Ft Akwaboah – My Honey
4. Akwaboah – Hello ft. Sarkodie
5. Gallaxy – Wo Do Nti
6. Kwabena Kwabena – Tuamudaa
7. Awurama (Prod. by Kiddie Beatz)
8. Becca – Hw3 Ft Bisa Kdei
9. eShun – Fakye
10. Sarkodie Ft. Efya – I’m In Love With You