Do you want to have a go at TikTok’s viral Silhouette Challenge? Well here’s a tutorial that explains exactly how to do it.
Gone are the days of learning a simple dance routine and posting it to TikTok. The app’s trends are getting a little more difficult and now require some pretty good editing skills.
There’s a new trend that’s taking over TikTok and it’s called the Silhouette Challenge. It’s really effective, but users are struggling to know exactly how to do it. If you’re a little confused then don’t worry, you’re not alone. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to nail the Silhouette Challenge!
This normally happens to the sound of “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” by Paul Anka. Lots of people use Doja Cat’s song “Freak” in which she sample’s Anka’s song from the 1950s.
HOW TO DO THE SILHOUETTE CHALLENGE ON TIKTOK
These TikTok challenges are getting really technical, and it’s no longer a case of watching a video and knowing how to recreate it yourself. The Silhouette Challenge requires a very specific set of steps to make it work.
Here’s how to make your own Slhouette Challenge video…
- First, find a doorway that you can film in.
- Then, stand in front of it and film the first part of the video. Wear normal clothes and film in full lightning.
- Now, it’s time to do the silhouette section.
- For this, you actually need to film the clip on Snapchat and apply a filter called ‘Vin Rouge’.
- Then, turn off all the lights apart from one light in the room behind you.
- This should make you look like a silhouette. Make sure you wear tight fitting clothes to add to the effect.
- Now all you need to do is save both clips to your camera roll and edit them both together.
- Then, add the Put Your Head on My Shoulder sound.
- Now you should be ready to post your TikTok.