With more than 500 million monthly active users, TikTok is taking app stores by storm and serving as a worthy competitor to apps like Snapchat and Instagram.
The best way to learn more about the app, its user base, and the type of content that engages audiences is to start producing your own posts on a personal or business account.
[Follow Jonilar.net on TikTok]
However, if you’re a marketer that’s never used a niche social platform before, TikTok can be pretty hard to navigate.
- Download the app and sign up.
- Set up your profile.
- View the video feed.
- Like, comment, or share videos you enjoy.
- Search for videos.
- Follow users via videos. search, or TikCode.
- Set up your shot and pick out special effects.
- Record the video.
- Make final edits and add a caption to the video.
- Duet with other users.
- Participate in a challenge.