How Social Media Reacted To “BarCode” By Keeny Ice.

Ghanaian musician,Keeny Ice is man of the moment after the release of his controversial Hiphop single “BarCode” produced by Margs Beatz.

Verses in the song has really pierced rappers and the reaction is all over social media. There are varied views at the moment. Some are praising his delivery and other feel he could have done better than that.

Multiple awards winner,Edem and many music lovers has since been reacting to the song which many has also described as the “beef of the moment”.

Keeny won 3 awards at the 2018 VMAs including “Best rapper of the year”.

Here are some views running on social media.

Anything below #Barcode is a voice note. You can WhatsApp it to your friend to listen and share.
Sharing is caring
🤝

Posted by Jonilar Laryea on Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Barnabas Amu please your people beg wae. Not all of them use electronic gadgets. Not sure they can scan and understand the #BarCode well. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 #xerda

Posted by Alexander Fifi Abaka on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Okay I delete the post you guys say make I delete. You people see say I dey listen to advice waaa.
Then you people for…

Posted by Selorm Ameza on Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Keeny ice is just untouchable. Ghana pay attention to this Rapper. #Barcode is a proper revelation.

Posted by Eristus Screech on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I know for sure that if it were to be another region Barnabas Amu Keeny Ice dropped BarCode by now different replies will start flowing but till now no Volta act fire back di33 I dey shock ooo.

Posted by Arnold Wailer on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Volta rappers please I’m giving you 2 days to decode the #BarCode… if you wan reply to aa come take beat😂 I won’t charge plenty

Posted by Godfred Two-Bars on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

See eerrhn, the whole Volta eerhn e be Barnabas Amu, Hecta Musiq & Ocloo Nawanya Martin p3 dem be rappers! Da rest be Engineers!

#Barcode is out! Go download urs!!!! 💥💥💥

Posted by DjLastkobo Gh on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

5Hours now nobody dey reply the song #BarCode
Where Volta Rappers dey?

Paradise WholaGh waguan?

Posted by Itz Vybrant on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hello Agbeshie,
I trust you’re doing well.
I noticed your position is shaking. I mean, your position as VMA best…

Posted by Richard Akpabli on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Previous articleI’m not just a music producer; I sing too – StreetBeatz
Next articleMiYAKi clashes with Kwesi Arthur this weekend at ATTC.
Ghanaian Publicist and Brand expert based in Accra,Ghana. In 2011, Jonilar started professional public relations with Tema-based record label,Harbour City Recordz,the force behind award wining music group,Gallaxy. Jonilar is the founder of Aurelia Republic,an entertainment service provider in the area of public relations,branding,production and consultation. Between 2013 and 2016,Jonilar worked with Vision 90.1 and Pluzz 98.9FM respectively as a radio producer of a talk show that focuses on arts and entertainment. He is serving a number of boards in various capacity helping promoting show business in Ghana. He currently works with a good number of brands and artistes in Ghana and other parts of Africa. Mobile:+233246106248 E-mail:Jonilaronline@gmail.com